Are you experiencing unforeseen financial hardship?

We know that sometimes things don’t always go to plan. If you have had an unforeseen change in your financial situation, either in the short-term or permanently, we may be able to help you with your loan.

We have a number of options and solutions available to support you to get back on your feet again.

Financial mentoring / budgeting advice

There are a number of services and organisations that may be of benefit to you. Here are some to consider:

MoneyTalks is a free financial helpline that provides confidential budgeting advice and information. You can reach them by calling 0800 345 123 or visiting their website.

Sorted is New Zealand’s free (government funded) independent online guide that offers tools, calculators, and resources to help you create and manage your budget. It also provides information on a range of financial topics, such as savings, investing and getting out of debt.

Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) offers free budgeting advice to New Zealand residents. They can provide you with information and resources to help you manage your finances effectively. Check out their website to find your nearest CAB office.

Work and Income New Zealand (WINZ). If you are experiencing financial hardship, you may be eligible for assistance from WINZ. They can give you information about financial assistance and support, such as benefits and allowances.

Financial Advisors – You may want to think about talking to a qualified financial advisor or planner for personalised budgeting advice. They can help you create a financial plan tailored to your specific goals and individual circumstances.

To find out if you qualify for financial hardship relief, complete the form and we’ll be in touch. If you have any questions about your loan please call us on 0800 88 44 66.

MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please tell us a bit more about your current circumstances.