As our valued customer or business partner, your thoughts and views are very important to us. If our service is good or bad, we would love to hear from you so that we can aim to provide an even better experience for you.
Please let us know:
- if we have met or exceed your requirements;
- if you have any suggestions about what we could do differently to improve the effectiveness of our operations or;
- if there are any issues that have not been resolved to your satisfaction.
To give us your feedback, please refer to our contact us
Oxford Finance is a Qualifying Financial Entity
Oxford Finance is licensed by the Financial Markets Authority as a Qualifying Financial Entity for the purposes of the Financial Advisers Act 2008.
As a Qualifying Financial Entity, Oxford Finance takes responsibility for the services provided by its staff.
Our staff will always do their very best to get things right and provide you with the service and support you expect from us. However, sometimes things do go wrong, and if they do, please let us know as soon as you can. Our complaints process is outlined below:
– Please discuss your problem with us and we will try to resolve it.
– If you are unhappy with the response from Step 1, please complete this Complaint Form
which details your concerns. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, investigate the matter and inform you of the outcome.
– If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of our internal complaints process, we will issue a Letter of Deadlock so that you can refer your complaint to the Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman (IFSO) Scheme Inc. We are a participant of the IFSO scheme which is a free, independent and external dispute resolution scheme. You can contact IFSO by phoning 0800 888 202 or (04) 499 7612 or by writing to PO Box 10845, Wellington 6143. You'll find additional information at www.ifso.co.nz